Welcome to Zoetis Pets. This website belongs to Zoetis Belgium SA (Irish branch) (an external company registered in Ireland under registered number 908417), having its registered office at Building 10, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, Co. Dublin, a legal entity duly organized under the Irish law (“Zoetis”).
Use of Website
You agree to act lawfully at all times in using and accessing this website and you will not do anything which damages, interferes with, disrupts access to, interrupts or impairs the functionality of this website or inhibits other users’ use and enjoyment of this website.
- You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any type of viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use; and
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You agree that access to and use of this website and its content is at your own risk. Zoetis may add, alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.
Zoetis will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose.
Zoetis disclaims all warranties, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither Zoetis or its affiliates, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information contained in this website, access to, use of, or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in its content.
This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
Cookies and Privacy
Third Party Websites and Links
This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Zoetis has no control.
Zoetis makes no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Zoetis.
This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. This information is provided for general information only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a veterinarian or other qualified healthcare professional in your country.
You should not use the information in this website to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease - always consult with a veterinarian or other qualified healthcare professional.
Zoetis shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in these communications and materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
Intellectual Property Rights
Zoetis owns all copyright, patents, database rights, trademarks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not), and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website and its contents.
The contents of this website may only be copied for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed.
Except as expressly permitted above, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any part of it in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on it, without express written consent from Zoetis. In addition, the Zoetis name and logo are registered trademarks, and may not be used without written permission from Zoetis.
The misuse of Zoetis trademarks or any other materials is prohibited and may be in breach of copyright law, trademark law and/or other relevant laws.
Please note that Zoetis actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
This website and its contents are intended to comply with Irish laws.
The Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with this website.
In case of additional questions or any queries you may contact us at:
Zoetis Belgium SA (Irish Branch)
Building 10, Cherrywood Business Park,
Loughlinstown, Co. Dublin